Mercury Mortgages Inc. has been appointed as the Manager of Mercury Mortgage Investment Corporation.
Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) is an entity whereby investors can invest their registered and non-registered investment by owning shares in the MIC.
The MIC Invests in a diversified and secured pool of residential and commercial mortgages that generate a high-yield. The interest income from these high-yield mortgages are then distributed to shareholders on a monthly basis as dividends (less a management fee). The benefits include:
• Tax Free flow through investment vehicle which distributes 100% of its net income to its shareholders
• A MIC is qualified to hold all forms of registered (RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs, RESPs and RDSPs) and non-registered investments.
• Relatively stable high-yield returns
• Diversification in mortgage pool
• Secured by tangible assets and managed by experienced manager with a solid track record
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org